The Insider’s Secrets to a Successful Career: the unvarnished truth! + Live Workshop
Hear from the president of Scott Powers Studios in New York for an introduction to The Insider’s Secrets to a Successful Career. A 60 minutes workshop that will change your acting career forever.
The workshop will include:
- On-camera: nailing the perfect slate.
- On-camera: perfecting the perfect smile to get you hired.
- On-camera: The art of the pitch in the most important part of the audition – it’s not what you think it is!
- The 5 secret words that guarantee success in this business.
- What do you bring to the table? Creating 10 selling points to convince a client to hire you.
- How to evaluate a class before, during and after taking it. And the final day of reckoning: Now What?
Scott Powers Studios has two divisions: the On-Camera Acting Academy offers professional-level training in commercials, film, TV, new media, audition technique, monologues, the “Real Deal,” commercial print and specialized Forums and Boot Camps; conducted by agents, casting directors, managers, directors and producers. www.scottpowers.com. The separate, independent Casting Division casts for commercials, print, film, TV, corporate videos and new media. www.scottpowerscasting.com. Castings include CBS, Mercedes-Benz, Sony, Walmart, Hershey’s, HBO, Pepsi, Planters, Timberland, Vanity Fair. SAG-AFTRA Signatory; Official participant “Made in NY” production. Accredited Better Business Bureau A+.
Marissa Gordon is best known as the Casting Producer for comedic TV shows Billy on the Street (Funny or Die/TruTV) and Triumph the Insult Comic Dog (Hulu). She also casts print and commercial projects for brands such as Google, Estée Lauder and AARP. Her most recent casting credits include a new kids show for Disney!