Actors Pro Expo Virtual 2021 Terms and Conditions
1. Only the Company named on the Actors Pro Expo Exhibitor Booking Form (herein referred to as “The Exhibitor”) shall trade at their virtual pitch.
2. Actors Pro Expo Ltd has been set up to support actors and therefore companies attending must adhere to that ethos.
3. Actors Pro Expo Ltd or any staff involved is not responsible for any third party actions which may be detrimental to the event.
4. All invoices must be paid in full within 28 days of the booking form being signed, or before the Event date (whichever is sooner), except where a payment plan has been agreed in advance by both parties. If no payment has been made by the due date, as laid out above, and subsequently you cancel your booking, then a cancellation fee equal to 25% of the total agreed sale, will be due immediately.
5. Once accepted, All Package Booking fees are non-refundable.
6. If the The Exhibitor wishes to transfer the package to another company, a new application form must be submitted by the transferee and must be accepted by the Event Organiser. We reserve the right to refuse the new application to guard against over-duplication of trades and goods to be sold.
Goods for Sale
7. The Stall Holder shall use their Whova profile for the sole purpose of exhibiting and selling therein articles or goods of the description specified in their Actors Pro Expo Exhibitor Booking Form and shall not exhibit or expose for sale therein any articles or goods of any other description without having first obtained the written consent of the Event Organiser.
8. The Exhibitor shall make sure that all trading complies with any relevant legal requirements. In particular, no Exhibitor shall sell counterfeit or otherwise illegal products.
Usage of Whova
1. Whova is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Whova provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
2. You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by the Terms and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United Kingdom or other relevant countries).
3. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
4. Prohibited Content: You agree that you will not send, display, post, submit, publish or transmit Content that: is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction; is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights; creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement; impersonates another person; promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking; is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law, or is otherwise dishonest, inaccurate, inappropriate, malicious or fraudulent; involves theft or terrorism; constitutes an unauthorized commercial communication; contains the contact information or any personally identifiable information of any third party unless you have first obtained the express consent of said third party to include their contact information or personally identifiable information; and/or breaches this agreement.
5. Whova reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Content from any Service without further notice to you.
Event Organiser – Actors Pro Expo Ltd, any person nominated by Actors Pro Expo Ltd as being responsible for the proper conduct of running the Event App.
Event App – Whova
The Exhibitor – You, Your Company and/or any representative of Your Company that you nominate to manage your exhibitor profile.